Post Jam Version - 1.0.2
Changes and Fixes
- Fixed the moving obstacles freaking out when they intersect with a bubble
- Adjusted hitboxes slightly to fix a few things that felt unfair
- Improvements to Endless Mode generation. Still not perfect, but a lot better.
- Adjusted camera position slightly upwards
- Minor adjustment to the mode selection screen
- Winning the game should now take you back to the mode selection screen after some time
- Added A/S/D control support
- Added Mouse control support. This means the game ought to be playable on mobile browsers than can run the game in the first place.
Known Bugs, Weirdnesses, and Planned Improvements
- Endless Mode generation still occasionally creates obstacles overlapping
- Mostly happens to moving objects...which still freak out.
- Would like to hopefully cleanup and improve sprites, though this is low priority at the moment
- Would like to guarantee endless mode levels are beatable. At the moment, the gem can still be blocked completely by obstacles.
- Some browsers show below the level when you get that low
Windows Standalone - Post Jam Version 1.0.2 14 MB
Aug 20, 2017
Get Gem Diver - LD39
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.